Eastwell Close, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge
- 4 Bed Detached
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Garage with Parking
- Rear Garden
- Close to local shops and amenities
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
KHP Country Homes are delighted to offer this 4 bed detached to the market.
Internally this family home offers plenty of space. Initially as we enter the property we are greeted by the spacious hallway to which can lead us to both the Kitchen and sitting room and Study. With access to the dining room and garden, making the kitchen the centre of this home.
As we move through to the first floor. This property offers 4 good sized bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from the use of its en-suite and dressing area space. Further to this we do also have a family bathroom.
Externally this home has a rear garden perfect for entertaining with further features of a pond. Access to the single garage with electric door with remote control. There is also a parking space in front of the garage.
Located in one of the most popular areas of Paddock Wood, its central position makes it the perfect location for the commuter, the non-driver, or the young family who want walking distance to schools. This home is literally just a short walk from the village centre with its comprehensive range of shops, cafes and of course the main-line railway station. So it really will tick many of our customers' wish lists.
VIEWING IS HIGLY RECOMMENDED AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE.
BrochuresEastwell Close, Paddock Wood, TonbridgeBrochure
Eastwell Close, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paddock Wood Station0.4 miles
- Beltring Station2.0 miles
- Yalding Station3.5 miles
About the agent
KHP and KHP Country Homes are a truly independent Estate Agents owned and managed by local experienced and enthusiastic property professionals with offices situated in the heart of Paddock Wood, West Malling, Kings Hill, Marden, Tunbridge Wells and Snodland.
Offering a wide range of properties to buy and rent, we have the local expertise and experience to guide you through every step of moving home.
Our unique approach to the sale or purchase of your home is built upon a strong p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31070594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KHP Country Homes, Paddock Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.