- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Property Reference Number: 670160
- Online dashboard, no fees, no agent.
- Residents Parking
- Offstreet Parking
- Private Garden
- Central heating
- Double glazed windows
This property comprises of 1 reception room, 8 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. In addition the property also offers a private garden, resident parking, offstreet parking, Central heating and Double glazing windows.
The property is available from 1 Sept 2022. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leamington Spa Station0.7 miles
- Warwick Station2.4 miles
- Warwick Parkway Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Make your landlording life easier with Mashroom
Mashroom is proud to be one of the fastest growing online rental platforms.
We believe that letting and renting is so much more than a business transaction. Our free seamless one-stop shop for all renting and letting needs also offers insurance, mortgage and credit products.
Built by landlords, for landlords, we make self-management a breeze, whether you’re new to the industry or an old hand.
Find your tenants easily.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5fae8cf59dfee44e6241693a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mashroom, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.