Stamford Street, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31
- This lovely two double bedroom home is being sold with vacant possession and no chain so you can be in for Christmas
- Fully redecorated throughout to include flooring and a newly installed bathroom suite
- Fabulous size loft that offers a multitude of uses
- Open views across the countryside from the rear
- Extended Kitchen/breakfast room
- All rooms are spacious and have features
- Internal Viewing is a must
Situated within walking distance of Grantham's busy high street and all amenities. Grantham boasts more than 138 restaurants, cafes and boutiques offering something for all tastes.
Local schools include the highly regarded King's School for boys (Isaac Newton was educated here) and Kestevan and Grantham Girls School where Margaret Thatcher was a pupil for 7 years
The growing and thriving market town of Grantham, rich in history is located just off the A1 just 22 miles east of Nottingham. It straddles the London to Edinburgh East Coast Main Line. It is easily accessed by the A52 from Nottingham. Grantham also enjoys excellent direct rail links to Peterborough (20 minutes) Nottingham (30 minutes) and London's Kings Cross (65 minutes).
Entering the property through a uPVC door into the hallway. Doors leading off to both lounge and dining room and a door to a large walk in cupboard
uPVC window to the front. Wall mounted radiator. Built in storage cupboard to recess with shelf over
uPVC window to the rear aspect with views over the garden and the open countryside. Wall mounted radiator. Door leading to:
Fabulous size extended kitchen fitted with a wide range of wall and base units in cream with complimentary wooden work surfaces over. Incorporating a one and a half bowl sink drainer with mixer taps. Built in oven and hob with extractor hood over. uPVC window to the side. Wall mounted boiler. Half glazed uPVC door leading out into the rear garden. There is plenty of space for breakfast or additional dining area with uPVC window to the rear. Wall mounted heater.
Separate WC with obscure glazed window to the side.
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION:
Split level stairs leading to the first floor landing. Doors leading off to both bedrooms and bathroom. Loft access with pull down ladders
The loft is spacious, fully boarded with a sky light. This room features exposed wooden beams and an open brick wall. The loft is open to the eaves and provides excellent storage or other potential.
Good size main bedroom with a uPVC window to the front aspect. Wall mounted radiator. Fitted louvred wardrobes. to both recesses with built in mirror to one. Original fireplace
Good size second bedroom with uPVC window to the rear aspect with open views over the rear garden and countryside. Original fireplace. Wall mounted radiator. Wall mounted heating thermostat. Door to:
Steps down into this lovely size bathroom with a recently installed bathroom suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Panelled double end bath with centre mounted chrome mixer taps. New Triton Electric fitted shower with shower screen. Decorative splashbacks. Wall mounted radiator. Obscure uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
TO THE OUTSIDE:
Mainly laid to lawn. Totally enclosed with a patio offering side access. Views from the rear are over wide open countryside.
Stamford Street, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grantham Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Right Estate Agents, Shirley
Right Estate Agents LTD Suite 116 123 Stratford Road Shirley Solihull B90 3ND
Welcome to The Right Estate Agents
We pride ourselves in offering YOU a highly personal, professional FIXED FEE service. WHICH Money wrote "Some expenses can't be avoided when moving home, but with a few smart decisions you can make sure you are not paying more than you need to."
Right Estate Agents couldn't agree more and we are delighted to have already saved our customers around
half a million pounds in estate agency fees. Don't t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 111SS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Estate Agents, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.