The Mount, Grayswood
- Detached character home built in 1938
- Open plan kitchen / dining / family room
- Sitting room with log burner
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Landscaped rear garden
- Garden studio with log burner
- Driveway parking
Trees was built in 1938 and has been tastefully updated and extended by the current vendors to create a wonderful family home. The vendors have retained many of the original features and added a modern twist with a fantastic kitchen/dining/family room to the rear which enjoys far reaching views and has Karndean flooring, underfloor heating, a Mercury range cooker, built in appliances and full width bifold doors allowing complete access to the landscaped rear garden. Also on the ground floor is a front aspect sitting room with bay window, picture rails and original fireplace with log burner and cloakroom/utility room. Stairs lead to the first floor where there is a master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Trees is set back from the lane behind a mature hedge. There is driveway parking and side access to the terraced rear garden ideal for entertaining with lawned area, feature Tetrapanax tree, well stocked borders, raised vegetable garden, fruit garden with apple trees and raspberry bushes and a further area at the end with three greenhouses and an insulated GARDEN STUDIO which has power and a log burner.
Tenure - Freehold
BrochuresThe Mount, Grayswood
The Mount, Grayswood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haslemere Station1.6 miles
- Witley Station2.9 miles
- Milford Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Clarke Gammon has been established for just over 100 years, specialising in all types of Residential Sales, Land Development and New Homes, Rural, Equestrian, Agricultural Property and Land, Fine Art, Property and Antique Auctions through their network of offices in West Surrey and Hampshire.
The firm's Partners
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31071590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Gammon, Haslemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.