Margaret Way, Ilford
- FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE
- TWO GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- FITTED KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- MINUTES TO REDBRIDGE CENTRAL LINE STATION
- OWN REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE EN BLOC
- BEAL AND REDBRIDGE SCHOOL CATCHMENTS
LOCAL SCHOOLS AND SHOPS. TWO GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, SPACIOUS LOUNGE, FITTED KITCHEN,
BATHROOM/WC, OWN REAR GARDEN, GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING AND GARAGE EN BLOC.
Entrance - Double glazed door to entrance lobby with stairs to hallway.
Lounge - 4.60m x 4.29m (15'1 x 14'1) - Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted Kitchen - 3.12m x 2.24m (10'3 x 7'4) - Part tiled with base and wall units, work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, gas cooker point, tiled flooring, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One - 4.47m x 3.20m (14'8 x 10'6) - Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes with recess for bed.
Bedroom Two - 3.56m x 2.26m (11'8 x 7'5) - Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in cupboard.
Bathroom/Wc - Obscure double glazed window to side, panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc.
Exterior - There is own rear garden. There is also garage en bloc.
Garage En Bloc -
BrochuresMargaret Way, IlfordBrochure
Margaret Way, Ilford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redbridge Station0.2 miles
- Gants Hill Station0.7 miles
- Wanstead Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Janice Chissick Director and operator has been a well-respected Estate Agent professional in the local area since 1979 and has, over the years, run branches for some of the biggest Corporate Companies before opening Chissick Estates Barkingside and most recently the Chigwell Branch
With Janice’s reputation and guidance Chissick Estates continue to receive an extremely high level of recommendations which is undoubtedly a result of Janice & the team’s personal, friendly & professional att
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31072544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chissick Estates, Chigwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.