Queens Park Road BOURNEMOUTH
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- STUDENT ACCOMMODATION 2022/2023
- WELL MAINTAINED DECOR THROUGHOUT
- QUEENS PARK LOCATION
- SOME BILLS INCLUDED
- AVAIALBE 7TH SEPTEMBER 2022
This accommodation includes all bills apart from electric and has its own private kitchenette and en-suite.
The property benefits from its well maintained décor and furnishings throughout the property.
This accommodation is available for September 2022.
Queens Park Road BOURNEMOUTH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station0.8 miles
- Pokesdown Station1.3 miles
- Christchurch Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Bournemouth Student Lettings are Bournemouth’s number 1 student accommodation specialists. Bournemouth’s University and Arts institute educate over 20,000 students and with this high volume of students it’s no wonder there is high demand for top quality student accommodation. But along with helping secure accommodation for the students, Bournemouth student lettings would look to give advice and help to these students with all their accommodation needs.
Bournemouth Student Lettings have
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 15601165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bournemouth, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.