Cheyne Walk, London
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE LATE JANUARY 2022
- 2 bedroom house boat
- Front deck terrace overlooking the river
- Spacious living room plus kitchen/dining room
- Three minute walk to 19, 22, 49 buses. River taxi: 10 minutes
The Kings Road is a but a few minutes walk away and commuting into London is easy.
There is a spacious living room opening onto the front deck terrace, stairs down to a kitchen/dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Three minute walk to 19, 22, 49 buses. River taxi: 10 minutes.
Cheyne Walk, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.4 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.7 miles
- West Brompton Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Simon & Simon Property Services, Kingston Upon Thames
Jubilee House, 63a High Street, Hampton Wick, Teddington, KT1 4DG
At Simon & Simon we aim to exceed your expectations. Everything we do is designed to help you achieve your property goals, whatever they may be. Our core values relate to integrity and transparency in the way we work with people, whether they be new customers, long-standing clients or our own staff, and we believe that by listening to your needs, and providing the service you want, then together we will achieve amazing results.
We cover a wide area, including London and the county of Su
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10716956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon & Simon Property Services, Kingston Upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.