- Located on a corner plot in prestigious country lane
- Just moments from Saltwood village green
- Extremely pretty period property
- Combining traditional features and recent improvements of a bespoke modern kitchen
- Kitchen/dining room
- Two bedrooms
- Two bath/shower rooms
Saltwood House Cottage sits beautifully on its corner plot and is approached by a pathway leading to the front door. It is surrounded by well planted gardens on all sides and a secluded courtyard area to the rear.
There is a double garage with a work shop which could provide ancillary accommodation or ideal working space if required, subject to all necessary consents.
We understand all main services are available.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandling Station0.7 miles
- Westenhanger Station1.9 miles
- Channel Tunnel Terminal Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Colebrook Sturrock, acquired Paul Champion’s business: Champion & Co, in October 2013 and we have been keen to demonstrate that his excellent reputation and customer care was not lost by a wholesale and immediate re-branding of his branch in Saltwood.
Now, after more than two years, we feel that the benefits of our wider network that Colebrook Sturrock can offer should be fully shared seamlessly with our Saltwood branch.
Colebrook Sturrock have been selling quality homes in Saltwo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10350711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colebrook Sturrock, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.