South Woodham Ferrers
- No Onward Chain
- Purpose Built Second Floor One Bedroom Flat
- Lounge: Irregular Shape 11'8 x 16'3>10'5
- Fitted Kitchen: 7' x 6'
- Bedroom: Irregular Shape 13'2 x 7'5
- Shower Room / WC:
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- Security Entry System
- Allocated Parking:
- Convenient Location:
*No Onward Chain
*Security Entry Phone
*Allocated Car Parking Space
*Well Maintained Communal Gardens
Communal Entrance with Security Entry System. Stairs to Second Floor Landing. Own Front Door to;
Textured and coved ceiling, built in airing cupboard, wall mounted security entry phone, doors off to;
Spacious Lounge: Irreg shape: 11'8 x 16'3 max >10'5
Double glazed window, textured and coved ceiling with ornate ceiling rose, wall mounted electric heater (not tested)
Kitchen: 7' x 6'
Fitted work surfaces to two walls with drawers, cupboards and space below, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit and electric hob with fitted oven below. Wall mounted heater. (Appliances not tested) Fitted wall mounted cupboards, double glazed window, wall mounted electric fan heater (not tested), tiled splash backs.
Suite comprising low level WC, tiled shower cubicle with shower over (not tested) and wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below. Double glazed window, part tiled walls, Wall mounted electric fan heater (not tested)
Bedroom: Irreg shape: 13'2 x 7'5
Double glazed window, textured and coved ceiling, built in wardrobe
Allocated Parking for One Vehicle and Well Maintained Communal Gardens:
Lease: approx 89 years remaining.
Ground Rent: £140 Per annum
Maintenance /Service Charge: Approx £1,220 pa
Council Tax Band: A
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
South Woodham Ferrers
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Woodham Ferrers Station0.3 miles
- Battlesbridge Station2.2 miles
- North Fambridge Station3.3 miles
About the agent
A family run independent company that offers residential sales, rental, property management and legal conveyancing with a modern approach to marketing and a traditional high quality of service.
Chris Allnutt & Co has been trading as a Family run business in Wickford for over 40 years offering a Professional, Friendly & Informative Service on all aspects of property. Our services include:
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAT1WIC001376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Allnutt & Co, Wickford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.