Anthony Grove, Abercanaid, Merthyr Tydfil
- Good Sized Detached Property
- 4 Bedrooms
- Open aspect/Views to Rear
- Opportunity to improve & make modern
- Sought After Location
- Driveway & Garage
- REALISTIC OFFERS CONSIDERED
The popular and sought after community of Abercanaid is approximately 2 miles from Merthyr Town Centre with other amenities plus access to the Taff Trail and Bike Park Wales near by.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PROPERTY NOW USING OUR 360 TOUR
Viewings can take place; these will be accompanied & by appointment with our office
Glass panel front entrance door and side panel, staircase splits to lower and first floor.
KITCHEN 3m x 3.6m
Various fitted units, Gas points for slot in cooker, plumbing for appliances (washing machine) large window overlooks garden with views, rear entrance door.
LOUNGE 6m x 3.5m
Spacious room with large window overlooking garden and views, carpeted floor, central fireplace and fitted decorative fire.
DINING ROOM 3.7m x 2.9m
Carpeted floor, glass dividing doors through to lounge, understair storage cupboard.
NUMBER 1 BEDROOM 3.9m x 3.5m
NUMBER 2 BEDROOM 3.6m x 3m
Fitted wardrobes/overbed units.
NUMBER 3 BEDROOM 2.7m x 2.9m
NUMBER 4 BDROOM 1.9m X 3.1m
Front planted garden, driveway to integral garage, side gated pathway.
Sizable terraced rear garden having various patio areas, planted shrubs, lower garden includes greenhouse and shed. (there is a pleasant open aspect and views of the surrounding area)
All Main Services. Gas Central Heating. Combi Boiler. UPVC Double Glazed
Note Central heating, services & appliances are not tested by this office.
TENURE Advised Freehold
These particulars do not constitute any part of contract. Every effort has been made to make these particulars correct however none of these statements are to be relied upon as representations of fact and any purchaser should satisfy themselves by inspection. The Vendor, Derek B Phillips estate agents or any person under their employment does not give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property. Further details together with a request to view or gain access with the keys may be obtained by contacting the Agent. Through this office it is understood that all negotiations are to be conducted.
Anthony Grove, Abercanaid, Merthyr Tydfil
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pentre-bach Station0.4 miles
- Merthyr Tydfil Station1.3 miles
- Troed-y-rhiw Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Est 1957, We are Merthyr Tydfil's longest established Estate Agent. A third generation Family firm and a true local agent. Selling property for over sixty years we offer vast amount of knowledge and experience to give a complete and professional service. Speak to us about buying or selling your home.Sell your property from £1200 Inc Vat
We are able to quote a competitive Fixed Fee,
our 360 Virtual Tours are included in our sales package and there are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31anthonygrove. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Derek B Phillips, Merthyr Tydfil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.