Richmond Road, Exeter, EX4 4JA
- City centre location
- Allocated parking space
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
- Good investment opportunity
- EPC D
4.22m (13' 10") x 4.95m (16' 3")
Window to the front aspect, electric heater.
Kitchen space high and low level cupboards, roll top work surfaces, built in electric hob, oven and extractor, space for a fridge, space for a washing machine:
2.95m (9' 8") x 2.84m (9' 4") > 3.58m (11' 9")
Window to the rear aspect, eves storage, electric heater:
1.37m (4' 6") x 2.34m (7' 8")
Walk in shower, low level WC, hand basin, small electric heater:
The flat is accessed through a communal door from Richmond Rd, the communal stairway leads you up to the 3rd floor and to the front door:
The rear of the property boasts a parking space:
Stunning views, showing the Cathedral
parking to the rear of the property for all residence.
999 years approx 25 years gone
Ground Rent £25 PCA
Service charge for 2021 was £796
Council tax band - A
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Richmond Road, Exeter, EX4 4JA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Exeter Central Station0.2 miles
- Exeter St. Davids Station0.4 miles
- Exeter St. Thomas Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, unrivalled pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 150 independently owned branches throughout the country.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ELSAL99362574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.