Hitches Lane, Crookham Village, Fleet, GU51
End of Terrace
775 sq. ft.
(72 sq. m.)
- Two bedroom end terrace home
- Kitchen fitted with a range of built in appliances
- Lounge / dining room overlooking the rear garden
- Principal bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Second double bedroom and family bathroom
- Rear garden with lawned and patio areas plus shed
- Two parking spaces
- 10 Year guarantee
- 2 Year Berkeley warranty
- Completion due September 2022
Our Help to Buy event will showcase four remaining contemporary apartments with our sales team on hand to answer any questions.
There will also be an opportunity to receive free financial advice from an Independent advisor.
To discuss this unique opportunity, please contact our sales team
Berkeley at Hareshill
The Fern is a lovely two bedroom end terrace home featuring a kitchen featuring a range of built in appliance and a separate lounge / dining room overlooking the rear garden.
On the first floor you will find two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside there is a rear garden with lawn and patio areas. There are 2 allocated parking spaces.
Surrounded by rural countryside Hareshill is an attractive new collection of one to five bedroom homes in the picturesque village of Crookham near Fleet in Hampshire.
Edged with native trees and encompassing an ancient copse, the homes are located amongst green pathways, nature and play areas. A new community centre and landscaped central green are perfect for new and old friends to enjoy.
Within walking distance of village pubs, good schools and the Hart Leisure, Centre with its multi-sport facilities, Hareshill offers a tranquil and outdoor lifestyle. For the daily commute Winchfield and Fleet stations are equidistant and both offer regular trains into Waterloo. The bustling town centre of Fleet is close by with superb rail links so you can be in London in just 40 minutes.
Hart in Hampshire is the UK's most desirable place to live
The most desirable place to live in the UK has been named as Hart in Hampshire for the fourth year in a row*. Hart, which is centred on the town of Fleet, boasts vast open spaces of heathland and woodland, as well as the county's largest freshwater lake. The district's residents were found to be the healthiest and live the longest, with a high employment rate.
Our Sales Suite and Showhomes are open daily, contact us to book your appointment.
Please note, CGIs & photography are indicative only.
Please speak to the Sales Team for plot specific information.
BrochuresFloorplan brochureHost brochure
Hitches Lane, Crookham Village, Fleet, GU51
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fleet Station1.7 miles
- Winchfield Station1.8 miles
- Hook Station4.2 miles
About the development
- Located less than 2 miles from Fleet town centre
- Open green spaces
- Traditional architecture
- Surrounded by excellent schools
- Enquire further today
Berkeley Group builds beautiful, successful places, blending homes, parks and public realm with great facilities to create fantastic communities where people love to live. We work together with trusted partners to tackle the shortage of good quality homes. And we make a lasting contribution to the landscape and to the communities we help create. We have built more than 19,600 homes in the last five years, across London, Birmingham and the South of England.
Berkeley Group is made up of s
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 34TheFern. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeley Homes (Southern) Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.