Nash Court, Forge Lane, Belbroughton
- A stunning former mill conservation providing a four-bedroom semi-detached house.
- Dramatically enlarged and upgraded by the current owner.
- This is a real lifestyle property within the centre of Belbroughton village and just a short walk to village amenities.
- Beautifully presented the sitting room has an impressive staircase leading off to two floors above.
- There is a courtyard style outside space with decking which is great for entertaining or just relaxing.
- The first floor level gallery landing benefits from the impressive staircase finished in oak and glass and giving access to three bedrooms.
- On the second floor the staircase leads to a landing with pocket door giving access to stunning master bedroom.
A rarity in the village is parking and this property benefits from a double carport for under cover parking for two cars. There is a courtyard style outside space with decking, which together with internal accommodation is great for entertaining or just relaxing.
Four bedrooms make it ideal for families perhaps with older children, the opportunity for guests to stay or to work from home with one or two home offices.
Beautifully presented the sitting room has an impressive staircase leading off to two floors above with glazed wine storage cupboard and opening to living/dining kitchen with feature circular log burner making it particularly cosy in the winter months.
See brochure for full details.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Nash Court, Forge Lane, Belbroughton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hagley Station2.4 miles
- Blakedown Station2.5 miles
- Stourbridge Junction Station3.9 miles
About the agent
The Lee, Shaw Partnership is a privately owned practice now established for around 50 years. From origins in the early 1960’s as Lee, Shaw & Millsum, the firm has grown with a network of offices covering the West Midlands, South Staffordshire and North Worcestershire. The firm has specialist Land and New Homes Departments as well as a Village and Country Homes Brand.
The Lee, Shaw Partnership have a dedicated and long established team of professionals with a vast knowledge spanning deca
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11197084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Lee Shaw Partnership, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.