Elliott Square, London, NW3
- South Facing Garden
- Roundhouse Kitchen
- Two Family Bathrooms
- Sought After Location
- Underfloor Heating On Ground Floor
- En-Suite to Main Bedroom
- Parking For Two Cars
The accommodation is neatly arranged over four floors and offers to the ground floor an entrance porch with access to the WC, then you get the wow factor with the ultra modern yet in keeping open plan kicthen/dining room which doubles up nicely as a family room, every kitchen is the heart of any home and this welcomes the gathering of friends and family and this is no exception with a fantastic Roundhouse fitted kitchen, tiled floor with under-floor heating, and doors leading onto the south-facing garden, all at the same level which brings the outside in and gives that extra feeling of space.
The large open plan first floor room has areas for a living room and office with floor to ceiling windows to the front and rear along with a balcony over looking the rear garden.
The second floor comprises the main bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
On the top floor floor can be two generous double bedrooms along with a recently fitted shower room, this floor has recently been constructed.
Located in a private square, there is parking for two cars directly outside the property and side access to the extra-wide south-facing garden.
Planning permission and Chalcots Estates permission granted for a rear extension.
Additionally, there are solar panels on the roof with a high feed-in tariff.
Elliott Square, London, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swiss Cottage Station0.4 miles
- Belsize Park Station0.5 miles
- Chalk Farm Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we’re turning the industry on its head. We’re making selling simple, transparent, and free.
We’re giving customers that you’re-in-the-boss feeling, that confirm-a-viewing-in-a-tap feeling, and that sell-your-home-for-free feeling.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we’ve
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS190031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.