Oswald Road, Scunthorpe
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Reputable Hair & Beauty Salon
- Six Treatment Rooms
- Customer Parking to the Rear
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Walshe's Property
Internally, on the ground floor the building hosts a spacious reception space, two treatment rooms & storage room to the rear.
On the first floor the building has three more treatment rooms, a shower room & WC.
And finally on the second floor there is another treatment room.
Externally, there is customer parking to the rear and access to another storage room.
The building would qualify for small business rate relief.
Oswald Road, Scunthorpe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Scunthorpe Station0.3 miles
- Althorpe Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Walshe's Property is an award winning local Estate Agent. Offering both property sales and lettings services throughout North Lincolnshire.*
*Winner of the Northern Lincolnshire Business Awards, Small Business Award 2021.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11135527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walshe's Property, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.