Tanners Yard, Bethnal Green, London, E2
- Chain free
- Studio/office space with shower room and kitchenette
- 2 further bedrooms
- Living room with private balcony
- 1300+ sqft
- Designated parking space
- Flexible layout with Live/Work use class
- South facing aspect
- Gated mews
- Leasehold circa 104 years remaining
The ground floor comprises a generous entrance hall with space for storage, and double doors opening on to circa 280sqft flexible work space/a studio with a fully functioning kitchen and shower room.
The first floor consists of open plan living space with a modern fully integrated kitchen leading to a bright lounge and dining area. The property boasts floor to ceiling windows with a private balcony overlooking the gated communal courtyard. The fully tiled family bathroom with full length bath and overhead shower is also located on the first floor.
The sleeping accommodation is all on the 2nd floor with a very generous 173sqft main bedroom and a 2nd bedroom/study.
The property has hard wood floors on the ground and first floor, with fitted carpets on the top floor.
This cool East London home has the added benefit of an off-street designated parking space within the mews. Access to secure cycle storage is also available to residents.
Tanners Yard is set within a mixed use secure gated development, set back from Hackney Road and moments from Cambridge Heath Station (0.1 miles) and a short distance from Bethnal Green underground station (0.4 miles).
Situated between Broadway Market, with its eclectic mix of boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and the green open spaces of Victoria Park, this property has easy access to the best parts of bustling east London whilst being peacefully positioned on a quiet ‘no-through’ road. Coffee and brunch lovers can rejoice with Ozone, Mamma Shelter, The Common and The Hackney Coffee Company all within moments of the property!
Asking Price: OIEO £850,000
Tenure: Leasehold of approx. 104 years remaining
Service Charges: £2,959 per annum (including a reserve fund)
Ground Rent: £200 per annum
Local Authority: London Borough of Tower Hamlets
Council Tax Band: F
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Tanners Yard, Bethnal Green, London, E2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Heath Station0.1 miles
- Bethnal Green (Underground) Station0.4 miles
- Bethnal Green (Mainline) Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We know that every home and every homeowner are different, and as a proudly independent agent we are able to offer a tailored approach to suit all needs.
Our simple aim is to match beautiful East London homes with their new owners, and hopefully make a new friend in the process.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BET210149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easthaus, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.