The Acres, Stokesley, Middlesbrough
- Five Bedroom detached Family House
- Corner Plot with Extended Accommodation
- Gas Central Heating
- Garage with Electric Door and Home Office/Studio
- Superb Family Bathroom with Roll Top Bath and Separate Shower
- Rear Garden with Covered Timber Decked Terrace
- Three Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen Family Room
- Close to Stokesley High Street and Schools
Built by Bryant Homes this development is highly sought after for its easy access to Stokesley High Street shops, cafes and local schools.
The property is on a corner plot with additional off road parking space leading to a detached double garage which has been divided to create an office/studio room.
The interior is beautifully maintained with modern fittings and briefly comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, living room with oak flooring and multi fuel stove leading to the garden room. A modern kitchen with utility opens to the dining area which in turn leads to the sitting room with free standing log buner. On the first floor the master bedroom accesses a superb Jack and Jill family bathroom with freestanding roll top bath and separate shower, three further bedrooms.
There is an additional fifth bedroom accessed via a separate staircase with en suite shower room. The rear garden has a covered timber decked terrace ideal for outside entertainment and a lawn garden with gated side access.
The Acres, Stokesley, Middlesbrough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Ayton Station3.2 miles
- Nunthorpe Station3.6 miles
- Gypsy Lane Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Our Property Launch marketing strategy delivers better results in faster timescales for our clients.
For more information on how we combine the power of social media with traditional methods to reach the widest range of buyers speak to your local office.
For an honest valuation of your home call us or visit our website
www.roseberry-newhouse.co.ukPhotography and Video
To make sure your property is pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.