The Gallop, Sutton, SM2
- Stunning detached 7 bedroom house
- 2 substantial reception rooms
- Large eat-in kitchen with separate dining
- Good-sized double bedrooms
- Four en-suites, additional shower room and WC
- Garage with in and out drive
- Prestigious South Sutton location
- 135' private garden with great summer house
The property is situated on a quiet residential street and within an easy reach to many amenities offered in Sutton as well as transport links.
BrochuresProperty detailsSuper sized images
The Gallop, Sutton, SM2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sutton (Surrey) Station0.7 miles
- Carshalton Beeches Station0.7 miles
- Belmont Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Foxtons is proud to be London's leading estate agency, with sales, lettings, property management and support specialists working across more than 50 interconnected offices.
Our business is built to serve customers better, with the scale required to reach more people, fuelled by the commitment and expertise of our teams, supported by best-in-class technology. These strengths allow us to consistently deliver the great results our customers expect.
We know th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1188507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.