Cadogan Court, New Malden, KT3 3PW
- Development Manager
- Communal Driers
- Residents' Lounge
- Good transport links
- Lift and Guest Suite
- Minimum Age 60
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Car Park and south facing garden
- Annual Service Charge - £3,679.07 Annual Ground Rent - £0
Cadogan Court comprises 30 properties arranged over 3 floors. The Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. Each property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one bedroom and bathroom. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years.
Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding Event Fees that may apply to this property.
Storage cupboard and storage heater. Doors off to living room, bedroom and bathroom.
KITCHEN WITH WINDOW
Wall units, base units and tiled walls. Single stainless steel sink. Built in eye level oven with separate hob. Space for tall fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine.
LIVING ROOM WITH WINDOW
Feature fireplace inset with electric fire. Storage heater, TV point, phone point and pull cord.
BEDROOM ONE WITH WINDOW
Fitted wardrobe, storage heater and alarm pull cord.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising of walk in bath with shower fitting over, WC and pedestal hand basin. Alarm pull cord.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Cadogan Court, New Malden, KT3 3PW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.4 miles
- Berrylands Station0.8 miles
- Motspur Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11202728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.