Meads Street, Eastbourne
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Reception Room
- Fully Furnished
- Minimum term 6 months
- Newly painted
- Meads Location
- All bills included
- Low Deposit
- Call to arrange a viewing
Gas central heating throughout the property. All bills included.
Please contact us directly to arrange a viewings available to move in now.
To be paid in cleared funds:
Sorry,card payments are not possible.
Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent non refundable if the applicant does not go ahead with the letting for any reason.
If the tenancy goes ahead the holding deposit will go towards the first month`s rent.
Deposit Required £250.00.
We will need information on your employment, credit/bank, current residential status. We will also require photo ID.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: Property Redress Scheme (PRS012356)
Client Money Protection provided by: Client Money Protect (CMP006404)
Meads Street, Eastbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station1.0 miles
- Hampden Park Station2.6 miles
- Polegate Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Reid & Dean was first established in 1999 and quickly grew to become one of Eastbourne’s leading estate agents. Now in its third decade, with new owners at the helm, Reid & Dean is embracing fresh ideas and technology to best serve both new and existing customers.
The Reid & Dean team all live in our local area and we’re proud to call it home. Eastbourne is a wonderful town, from its fabulous seafront to its great mix of independent businesses. Serving our local community with our respe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6_RDEA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reid & Dean, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.