- SEMI RURAL SETTING - SHORT DRIVE FROM M40
- OUTSTANDING REAR ASPECT VIEWS
- CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN LAY OUT WITH BIFOLDS
- WONDERFUL 39FT SITTING/DINING/KITCHEN WITH WOOD FLOORING
- FLEXIBLE BEDROOM/LIVING ACCOMMODATION TO SUIT
- ATTRACTIVE FITTINGS, DECOR & FLOOR COVERINGS
- SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY FOR AMPLE PARKING
- 45FT GARDEN TERRACE WITH VIEWS & SECLUDED LAWNED GARDEN
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beaconsfield Station1.8 miles
- Bourne End Station2.2 miles
- High Wycombe Station3.2 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11205782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Beaconsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.