Red Barn Road, CO7
- A 2 BEDROOM COTTAGE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- LOUNGE 11'6" X 11'6"
- DINING ROOM 11'5" X 7'8" * KITCHEN 8' X 5'2"
- KITCHEN 8' X 5'2"
- MODERN BATHROOM/W.C.
- BEDROOM 1. 15' X 11'6"
- BEDROOM 2. 11'5" X 8'10"
- LONG REAR GARDEN
- FRONT GARDEN WITH POSSIBLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- MAINLY DOUBLE GLAZED * GAS CENTRAL HEATING
LOUNGE 11'6" x 11'6" UPVC double glazed window and door. Radiator with thermostatic valve. Door to dining room.
DINING ROOM 11'5" x 7'8" UPVC double glazed window. Radiator with thermostatic valve. 2 tier cupboards in recess. Understairs storage cupboard and door to stairs to first floor.
KITCHEN 8' x 5'2" Worksurfaces, tiled over with inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Base unit cupboards. Further worksurfaces with cupboards under. UPVC double glazed window. Rear entrance door to garden. Door to -
LOBBY with door to -
BATHROOM Modern white suite of panelled bath with mixer taps with shower, tiled over. Pedestal wash basin, tiled over. Button flush W.C. Textured ceiling. Tiled floor. Radiator. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Shaver point.
BEDROOM 1. 15' x 11'6" UPVC double glazed window. Radiator with thermostatic valve.
BEDROOM 2. 11'5" x 8'10" " UPVC double glazed window. Radiator with thermostatic valve. Built in cupboard. Glow worm gas boiler for central heating.
Front garden laid to lawn with timber fence. Shared passageway. Access to long rear garden, fenced to both sides, with timber garden shed.
All main services are connected.
Council Tax Band B.
By appointment through LUCAS ESTATE AGENTS. E&OE
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Red Barn Road, CO7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alresford (Essex) Station2.8 miles
- Great Bentley Station2.8 miles
- Wivenhoe Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Lucas Estate Agents is the original local independent estate agents based in the sought after small town of Brightlingsea.
The business was started by Ronald Lucas, from somewhat humble beginnings in converted wooden outbuildings in Thomas Street, at the back of a High Street tailors shop started by his father, Arthur. It was an enterprising step by the then young Ronald Lucas.
In May 1937, the business was moved to the then newly built shop in Victoria Place. It is a fantastic pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 12659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lucas Estate Agents, Brightlingsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.