Sladebrook Avenue, Oldfield Park, Bath
- No chain
- Garage & hardstanding
- 74ft x 15ft west facing level garden
- Double glazing & GCH
- Expansion potential
- Two receptions
- Updating required
- Bus route adjacent
- Hillcrest parkland to rear
First listed as occupied in 1911 as the home of Frederick Button (mason), who was replaced in 1916 by Albert Candy (miller) in 1916. Mr Candy was in residence until the early 1930s and was followed by Arthur J Chapple (musician).
LOBBY & ENTRANCE HALL Part glazed top lit front door, meter cupboard, coved ceiling, part glazed internal door. Radiator, meter, stairs to first floor.
SITTING ROOM Double glazed front bay window, fitted gas fire with back boiler, archway to dining room.
DINING ROOM Double glazed rear internal window, radiator, understairs cupboard.
KITCHEN Side internal window, part glazed door to lean to, base and wall units with sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, cooker point, pantry cupboard.
BATHROOM & WC Double glazed rear and side window, radiator, panelled bath with shower tap, pedestal basin, part tiled walls. Sliding door to W.C with double glazed rear window, and low level W.C.
LEAN TO Rear and side windows, part glazed door to garden.
LANDING Loft access.
BEDROOM 1 Two double glazed front windows, radiator, fitted wardrobes/cupboards and drawer units (one alcove wardrobe houses immersion tank).
BEDROOM 2 Double glazed rear window, radiator, built in alcove wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3 Double glazed rear window, radiator.
REAR GARDENS 74ft x 14ft min - west facing
Patio, lawn, mature shrubs and veg plot. Gated rear access past garage to rear hardstanding. Fences to sides.
GARAGE & HARDSTANDING Detached single garage with up and over door, rear door, rear and side windows.
Hardstanding for one vehicle adjacent to rear access lane.
Sladebrook Avenue, Oldfield Park, Bath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station0.8 miles
- Bath Spa Station1.5 miles
- Freshford Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Looking for help and advice with your property in Bath? Madison Oakley are a NAEA licensed independent award winning firm of estate agents, letting agents and chartered surveyors with offices in Moorland Road & George Street. Our six partners are all locals and have decades of experience in assisting clients to successfully navigate their way in the property market in Bath and the surrounding villages. Come and visit us for a chat about your requirements or let us know how we can help you by
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100998003367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Oakley, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.