Ballater Crescent, Coltness, Wishaw
- Great Sized 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home In Desirable Wishaw Address
- Spacious Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Family Sized Kitchen
- Downstairs W/C
- 4 Bedrooms Upstairs- 3 Doubles & Single
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Larger Sized Plot
- Driveway for Several Cars- Low Maintanance Gardens
- Walking Distance to Schools, Local Shops, 10 Mins to Town Centre
- Excellent Commuter Links- Desirable Area
Would you like to be situated in a preferred large plot, in a quiet residential setting?
What about a spacious, bright lounge with fresh neutral decor, contrasting grey carpet and double doors leading into a separate dining room?
How about sliding patio doors leading from the dining room out to the garden?
Would you like a good size family kitchen, with light oak wood units, contrasting worktops, tiled splashback, mid level dual oven, vinyl tile effect flooring and further storage cupboard?
What about the convenience of a downstairs wc, just off the hall?
How about a good size master bedroom with neutral decor, contrasting carpeting, fitted wardrobes including over bed storage and generous size , fully tiled ensuite with double shower enclosure?
Would you like a further 3 bedrooms with the 4th making an ideal office/study?
What about a fresh, bright, partially tiled family bathroom, with contrasting tiled flooring?
How about great size gardens to the front & rear mainly to lawn with long driveway to side with parking for 3/4 cars?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on .
Lounge 5.74m (18'10") x 3.33m (10'11")
Dining Room 3.58m (11'9") x 2.67m (8'9")
Kitchen 3.56m (11'8") x 2.59m (8'6")
Bedroom 1 3.63m (11'11") x 3.43m (11'3")
Ensuite 2.36m (7'9") x 1.09m (3'7")
Bedroom 2 2.82m (9'3") x 2.82m (9'3")
Bedroom 3 2.82m (9'3") x 2.51m (8'3")
Bedroom 4/ Study 2.51m (8'3") x 1.78m (5'10")
Family Bathroom 2.84m (9'4") x 2.18m (7'2")
Downstairs WC 1.75m (5'9") x 0.79m (2'7")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Ballater Crescent, Coltness, Wishaw
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wishaw Station0.9 miles
- Clelend Station1.5 miles
- Shieldmuir Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Whether you're selling your home or looking for a new one the team at igloo are here to help. With no small print and a one off fixed fee we'll make the whole experience of selling your home a pleasure!Think all estate agents are the same?
Well we don't - we know we're different.......
Think an office that has sold more property across Lanarkshire & Glasgow than any other, over the last 3 years.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1006671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.