Wharf Yard, off Coventry Road, Hinckley
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Communal Entrance Hall, Stairs and Landing
- Private Inner Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Spindle Balustraded Landing
- Two Bedrooms
- Contemporary Fitted Bathroom
- Communal Parking
- Beautiful Canal Side Location
- Less Than One Mile Away From Town Centre
Description - A rare opportunity to rent one of 14 luxury apartments being completed for occupation in late October/early November 2021. They are situated in a very convenient location for both Hinckley town centre and for those wishing to commute via the A5 and M69 junctions to further afield.
The apartments have a contemporary feel being painted throughout in pale grey and having quality fittings including cooking appliances. Internal viewing is essential.
Communal Hall, Stairs And Landing - Leading to Second Floor Landing.
Private Inner Hall - 4.6m x 1.7m (15'1" x 5'6" ) - having intercom security/telecom system, spindle balustraded staircase with storage beneath.
Lounge/Dining Area - 6.1m x 5.2m (20'0" x 17'0" ) - having two windows overlooking the canal basin and double French doors opening onto Juliette balcony. Square archway to Kitchen.
Kitchen - 3.6m x 1.9m (11'9" x 6'2" ) - having an attractive range of mid grey gloss contemporary fitted units including base units, drawers and wall cupboards, butcher block effect work surfaces and upstand, inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, four ring ceramic hob with splashback and extractor hood over, built in electric oven and grill, space for fridge, space and plumbing for washing machine, inset LED ceiling lighting, under floor heating and built in electric boiler for central heating and domestic hot water.
Landing - having feature balustrading and central heating radiator.
Bathroom - 3.1m x 1.7m (10'2" x 5'6" ) - having white suite including P ended bath with drencher shower over, fully tiled shower area and screen, vanity unit with wash hand basin, low level w.c., vinyl flooring and ladder heated towel rail.
Bedroom One - 3.3m x 3.6m (10'9" x 11'9" ) - having velux double glazed roof light and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two - 2.8m x 2.5m (9'2" x 8'2" ) - having velux double glazed roof light and central heating radiator.
Outside - Communal Parking.
BrochuresWharf Yard, off Coventry Road, HinckleyBrochure
Wharf Yard, off Coventry Road, Hinckley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hinckley Station1.0 miles
- Nuneaton Station2.9 miles
- Bedworth Station4.9 miles
About the agent
We specialise in renting properties In Hinckley, Burbage, Barwell, Earl Shilton, Market Bosworth and its surrounding villages.
Here at Castle Estates we offer a traditional service, believing in the tried and tested methods used in the previous 37 years of our successful business whilst moving with the times with state of the art technology.
Upon instruction we can guarantee maximum exposure to the target market place, with advertising
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30989579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Estates, Hinckley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.