St Marys Grove, London, W4
- Impressive Five bedroom three story Semi Detached period family house which also benefits from having a basement cellar
- Bright and spacious front dining room with space for a 10 seater dining table which is great for entertaining
- Positioned on a quiet and peaceful street in the ever popular Grove Park, Chiswick
- Delightful master bedroom on the first floor benefiting from having its own master en-suite bathroom
- Large Kitchen in need of modernisation
- A very bright and well appointed double reception room to the rear of the property with doors out to a well maintained garden
- Basement / wine storage
- Two bathrooms with one being an ensuite of the master bedroom
- No onward chain
- Delightful east facing garden with an open aspect to the south which enjoys plenty of sunshine
Guide price £1,650,000 to £1,800,000. An impressive five-bedroom semi-detached period family house positioned on a quiet and peaceful residential street in Grove Park, Chiswick. Measuring at 2259 square foot in total, the property offers various generous proportions throughout and an abundance of attractive features throughout. There is still so much more potential (subject to the usual planning permission being granted).
St Marys Grove is a highly sought-after residential street in Chiswick situated in the heart of Grove Park, conveniently located for the A4/M4, The River Thames, Chiswick House & Gardens and Heathrow airport.
St Marys Grove, London, W4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gunnersbury Station0.4 miles
- Chiswick Station0.4 miles
- Kew Bridge Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Cow & Co are the new estate agency model which has taken the best of traditional high street agents (the service) and the best of online agents (the fee) and created a real alternative for sellers and landlords alike. The Cow & Co hub, in the heart of Chiswick, comprises a team of seasoned professionals with over 25 years experience successfully operating in the London property market. Open 8am-10pm, 7 days a week, please pop in for a chat or give us a call anytime!
Visit out website to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21854937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cow & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.