St Osmund Road, Ferring, Worthing, BN12
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Sun Room/Utility
- Lounge with Views of Highdown
- Southerly Aspect Rear Garden
- Re-Fitted Shower Room
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Close Proximity to Local Shops and Buses
A well-presented detached bungalow with two double bedrooms and southerly aspect rear garden situated in a quiet residential position within a short walk to the village centre. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, vets, dentist, library, village hall, Tapas bar, Delicatessen and Co-op store.
The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hallway with wood effect flooring and doors to the kitchen and lounge. The kitchen is fitted with a range of cupboard and drawer units, work surfaces, fitted oven, electric hob with extractor over, space for dishwasher and door to sun room/utility which has plumbing and space for washing machine, tumble dryer, a door to the garden and double doors to the front. The lounge has a window to the front which has far reaching views of Highdown and a door leading the inner hallway with loft hatch. There are two double bedrooms - the master bedroom (currently being used as a second reception room) has a range of fitted wardrobes and doors to the garden.
Outside the property has an easy to maintain southerly aspect rear garden which is mainly paved with stocked flower/shrub borders. To the front of the property there is a paved driveway and well maintained area of lawn and flower borders.
St Osmund Road, Ferring, Worthing, BN12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goring-by-Sea Station1.0 miles
- Angmering Station1.6 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Exceptional service all under one roof
Welcome to our Ferring Michael Jones & Symonds Reading branch. Ferring and the surrounding area is a wonderful place to live and we really enjoy working in this lovely coastal location. Our team are local people selling local properties and are very passionate about providing our clients with a first class service that fulfils all of their property needs.
Now is a great
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FER210318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.