Easterly Park, Braunton, Devon, EX33
- Roof mounted high efficiency PV panels
- Gas heating with underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators to first floor
- Choice of kitchen units (subject to stage of construction)
- Range of integrated appliances
Easterly Park is situated to the east of
Braunton, close to the popular area of Lower
Park Road. The development comprises a
mix of 36 three, four and five bedroom open
market houses, 19 affordable homes and a
large area of open space.
Ecology mitigation measures have been
incorporated into the development to
protect the local fauna and flora, including
the native hedgerows, hedgehogs and bats
Situated 5 miles (8km) west of Barnstaple, Braunton village sits at the centre of the
North Devon Area of Outstanding Beauty, including the fertile low-lying Braunton Great Field and Braunton Burrows, the core area in the North Devon Biosphere Reserve and the largest sand dune system in England.
In recent times Braunton has become a hub for surfing enthusiasts due
to the close proximity of three of the South West’s best surf beaches; Saunton, Croyde and Woolacombe.
The South West Coast Path National Trail links to the village and gives access to walks along the North Devon coast. The Tarka Trail also passes through the village. Braunton itself offers everything you need from shopping facilities,
churches, public houses, restaurants, schools, sporting clubs, museums and much more.
AGENTS NOTE: Under the Estate Agency Act (EAA) 1979 as amended by the Consumers, Estate Agents and Redress Act (CEARA) 2007, we are obliged to give notice that the vendor of this development is closely related to an employee of Webbers Property Services.
Proceed from Barnstaple to Braunton on A361. At the first roundabout (approx 3 miles) take the second exit and stay on the A361. At the second roundabout take the second exit and stay on A361. After approx 1/4 mile, turn right onto
Wrafton Road, past the Braunton Academy on the left and at the roundabout take the second exit to Lower Park Road. After 0.4 miles turn right into South Park. Easterly Park can be found at the end of this road.
Postcode: EX33 2FH
Easterly Park, Braunton, Devon, EX33
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Braunton - reputedly England's largest village - has a population of approximately 8500 people, which increases dramatically during the summer months as it is close to North Devon's best sandy beaches and surfing resorts. It is approximately 5 miles north of Barnstaple and is a vibrant working village with both Junior and Senior Schools.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO190143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Braunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.