Charming period cottage in Nailsea
- Beautiful double fronted cottage
- Fabulous features throughout
- Three bedrooms plus annexe
- Luxury bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear
- Positioned on the outskirts of Nailsea
The studio is a fabulous space to operate a business from home given the clerestory glazed hall that allows separate access. Equally the studio offers superb additional reception room space, optionally a very large bedroom with scope for an en suite or creation of a spacious annexe for a dependant relative if required.The cottage occupies a lovely position in this quiet and very sought after lane on the south western edge of Nailsea and when originally built was one of a cluster of cottages that stood alone about 1/2 mile to the south west of Holy Trinity Church, in those days the village centre.
There are local amenities including infant and junior schools nearby and open countryside is just a couple of minutes walk away while, the town centre is about a mile away on foot. The accommodation is full of character having been tastefully renovated and improved with considerable care taken to ensure that all new works blend with and enhance the atmosphere of this very special home. There are ample period features including exposed beams, an open inglenook fireplace, further fireplaces with the fireplace in the dining room having a wood burning stove and the fireplace in the superb farmhouse kitchen framing a newly installed latest energy efficient Esse CAT gas range cooker with timer.
There is a gracious amount of exposed stone work with an usual quadrant chimney breast in the principal bedroom that draws the eye up to the original roof trusses. The very spacious double aspect landing offers a study area that could readily be divided from the landing to provide an additional (fourth) first floor bedroom. All of the bedrooms are double rooms and the bathroom is usually generously proportioned to include a bath and recently installed separate shower.A further feature of the cottage is the amount of natural light which is quite rare in properties of this vintage.
Please refer to our comprehensive floor plan and photos for further information.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Charming period cottage in Nailsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nailsea & Backwell Station1.1 miles
- Yatton Station3.1 miles
- Shirehampton Station6.0 miles
About the agent
At Mark Templer we endeavour to provide the finest estate agency service available. Offering properties throughout the Somerset and Bristol area. If you are looking for a new home we can help.
* We are independently owner operated where a better personal service counts
* We offer a zero-week contract and zero-day notice period.
* We've been trading in the local area for over 25 years
* We're proud to say that we have the largest team in our area so you'll always have s
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11069280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Templer Residential Sales, Clevedon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.