A considerable home in Upper Clevedon
- Substantial detached house
- Four sizeable bedrooms
- Extended to provide four reception rooms
- Two bathrooms and a downstairs cloakroom
- Plentiful driveway and double garage
- Secluded rear gardens
The first floor is initiated by a large central landing which enjoys plenty of light and produces entry to all four bedrooms and the family bathroom. The bedrooms consist of three double size rooms and a fourth single room, bedroom two benefits from a shower and basin making it an ideal bedroom for guests.
As you approach the property you are greeted by a generous driveway granting ample parking as well as entrance into the double garage. The rear garden is very well maintained and graciously secluded. There is a patio seating area immediate to the house which then leads to a good patch of lawn that is neatly enclosed by beautiful and mature flower beds borders.
Rippleside Road is among the best of Clevedon. The upper part of the Town has long been the most sought after because you can enjoy the peaceful neighbourhood whilst still being a short journey from Hill Road Shops, Clevedon Town Centre and other leisure attractions such as Clevedon Cricket and Golf clubs.
This property in this location is simply ideal for a family looking for a long term home.
Please refer to our comprehensive floor plan and photos for further information.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
A considerable home in Upper Clevedon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yatton Station3.8 miles
- Nailsea & Backwell Station4.5 miles
About the agent
At Mark Templer we endeavour to provide the finest estate agency service available. Offering properties throughout the Somerset and Bristol area. If you are looking for a new home we can help.
* We are independently owner operated where a better personal service counts
* We offer a zero-week contract and zero-day notice period.
* We've been trading in the local area for over 25 years
* We're proud to say that we have the largest team in our area so you'll always have s
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8659070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Templer Residential Sales, Clevedon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.