Exceptional detached home with double garage
- Detached family home
- Exceptionally high standard of presentation
- Four bedrooms
- Amtico Flooring and Oak doors present throughout downstairs
- Double garage
- No onward chain
On the ground floor, the plentiful and versatile layout comprises entrance hall, office, living room, snug, garden room, kitchen/diner, utility room and wc. The generous living room boasts feature fireplace, and a window to the front which bathes the room in light and creates an enjoyable space in which to sit and relax. Through a set of bi-folding doors, you will find the snug which is a charmingly cosy room, perfect to settle into on a cold winters day to watch a film. The sun room has been updated and improved by the current owners, allowing residents to enjoy the immaculate rear garden all year round. The contemporary kitchen/dining room, extended when the property was first constructed, is the focal point of the house and truly epitomizes a 'wow' room. A wealth of high quality wall, drawer and base units provides and abundance of storage whilst there is further space for a large range cooker and freestanding fridge freezer. The connection to the dining area has been created in such a way to make the ideal entertaining space for you and your guests. Adjoining the kitchen, the handy utility room offers plumbing for both a washing machine and tumble dryer. The all important office completes the downstairs with views, overlooking the front garden.
On the first floor are four bedrooms, family bathroom and ensuite. Bedroom one boasts bundles of bespoke built in wardrobe space, with a modern shower room ensuite adjoining. There are two further double bedrooms with front and rear aspects respectively, whilst bedroom four is currently utilized as a dressing room by the current owners. The family bathroom has been fitted to include walk in shower, wc, sink and vanity unit. Complimentary tiling has been applied throughout.
To the front of the property a significantly spacious driveway leads up to a detached double garage, which has the benefit of both light and power connected. The house is perfectly framed as you approach it, with mature hedging, shrubs and walls along the boundaries. To the rear is a meticulously manicured, but relatively low maintenance garden. Privacy is at an absolute premium, allowing you to enjoy the beauty of your established surroundings. Laid predominately to lawn, a patio adjoins the garden room, whilst raised floral beds wrap around on all sides. At the bottom of the garden a 'secret garden' seating area, offers an idyllic spot to enjoy a glass of your favourite tipple.
Heron Gardens is highly favoured location within Portishead, from this position you can reach a variety of amenities but perhaps most importantly it's only a short walk to the Marina where you can enjoy a collection of restaurants, bars and coffee shops.
This property has a real air of elegance surrounding it and has been presented to an incredibly high standard throughout. Properties of this nature rarely become available, the calibre of the finish is undisputed with quality fixtures and fittings present in every room, therefore an early viewing is essential.
Please refer to our comprehensive floor plan and photos for further information.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Exceptional detached home with double garage
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Avonmouth Station3.0 miles
- Shirehampton Station3.4 miles
- St. Andrews Road Station3.6 miles
About the agent
At Mark Templer we endeavour to provide the finest estate agency service available. Offering properties throughout the Somerset and Bristol area. If you are looking for a new home we can help.
* We are independently owner operated where a better personal service counts
* We offer a zero-week contract and zero-day notice period.
* We've been trading in the local area for over 25 years
* We're proud to say that we have the largest team in our area so you'll always have s
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11075508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Templer Residential Sales, Clevedon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.