Knaphill, Woking, GU21
- Two Bathrooms
- 1164 Sq Ft
- Italian Handmade Kitchen
- Fitted Bosch Appliances
- Luxuriously Appointed Bathrooms
- Flooring Fitted Throughout
- Panasonic Air Source Heat Pump
- 0.5 miles from Brookwood Station
- Close To Excellent Local Schools
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
* Only 4 Remaining * * Ideal for Investors * * Show Home – available by appointment *
Forbury Close is a unique collection of 7 stunning new homes located in an attractive courtyard setting approximately 0.5 miles from Brookwood mainline station providing an excellent service to London Waterloo. Great attention has been paid to not only creating a modern, well planned design, but also meticulously detailing the specification to a level of the very highest standard.
Plot 1 has 1164 square feet of accommodation which is arranged over three floors lending itself to a flexible layout. The ground floor features an Italian handmade kitchen with an extensive range of integrated Bosch appliances, downstairs cloakroom and a generous living/dining room with patio doors to the rear. The first floor comprises of two spacious bedrooms with a stylish en suite shower room to the master. The remaining bedroom on this floor has the use of a stylish contemporary bathroom with a luxury three piece suite and designer chrome towel rail. The second floor features a generously proportioned third bedroom with an impressive en suite bathroom featuring a free standing bath.
A particular stand out feature is perhaps most notably the heating system which will be by way of a fitted Panasonic Air Source heat pump getting you right on top of current and future sustainable heating regulations. Other features of note include UPVC double glazed windows throughout, LED downlighters, varnished oak staircase and high end Porcelanosa tiles to floor and walls of all bathrooms. Flooring will be provided throughout with grey Heritage carpet on the first and second floors whilst on the ground floor there will be engineered oak flooring in the hallway and lounge.
The front garden is open plan in style with the perimeter enclosed by black wrought iron railings. The rear has a well proportioned, low maintenance garden which will include a grey porcelain patio, shed, lawn and seasonal shrub beds.
Brookwood enjoys easy access to the station which is right in the heart of the village and provides a regular direct service to Waterloo. Nearby Knaphill has a good range of day to day shops whilst Guildford, approximately 7 miles and Woking, approximately 3.5 miles provide more extensive shopping facilities as well as theatres, bars and restaurants. Closer to home there is excellent pub dining at the Nags Head in Knaphill and the White Hart in nearby Pirbright Village. The general surrounds of the village are delightful with the Basingstoke Canal providing miles of tree lined towpath for jogging and dog walking.
Knaphill, Woking, GU21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brookwood Station0.5 miles
- Worplesdon Station2.4 miles
- Woking Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Partner Andrew White leads the team at Seymours Independent Agents in Knaphill. Andrew has worked for over 15 years in the local area giving you experience and knowledge in taking care of your home buying and selling needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LNH210425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Knaphill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.