Bideford Avenue, Leeds, LS8
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- FULLY TILED HOUSE SHOWER ROOM
- LARGE PRIVATE FAMILY GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- DETACHED GARAGE
The local area boasts a great selection of amenities, good schools, regular city centre transport links, sport/leisure facilities and scenic Roundhay Park making it the perfect property for professional buyers and growing families.
The family home enters through a glazed porch into a hallway and then through into the spacious living room with a large bright bay window overlooking the front gardens. There is also a separate good sized dining room that leads out into a very private family garden with a very large lawn, patio area and fenced borders. The fitted kitchen has cabinets and worktops to two sides and includes a long seating breakfast bar and lots of built in storage.
The first floor consists of four bedrooms, three of which have the benefit of a full wall of built in wardrobes and the fully tiled house shower room.
The property has a lawned front garden and has the benefit of a detached garage and driveway to the side of the property providing off-street parking.
The spacious, light and airy feel to this lovely family home needs to be inspected to be fully appreciated.
The property also has planning permission to extend the kitchen, dining room and add an additional bathroom downstairs.
Bideford Avenue, Leeds, LS8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station3.5 miles
- Headingley Station3.7 miles
- Leeds Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide this branch was listed as the overall winner that rightmove and the Property Academy assessed out of over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings.We put you at the heart of our business
This branch was selected as the best branch in the UK because of our culture of putting you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBOAK91322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.