Coal Road, East Lothian Longniddry, EH32
- Choice of kitchen
- Spacious rooms
- Located within East Lothian Golf Coast
- Utility room
- Short Walk to Train Station
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Home office space
- Spacious rear garden
- Good schools nearby
- 15 minutes walk to beaches
3 Bedroom End Terrace
The Carlyle is a stunning three-bedroom end terrace home complete with modern country charm and the latest mod cons.
When entering this home, the expansive living room is located on the right-hand side and provides a cosy area to relax and unwind in. The open-plan kitchen/dining area is on the left-hand side of the entrance hall and features stylish modern country kitchen units with integrated appliances. It also leads on to a hand utility room/WC.
Upstairs in this home features two double bedrooms - one of which includes a modern en-suite - and a single bedroom which would make an ideal kid's room or home office. A stylish family bathroom can be found at the top of the spacious landing.
Longniddry Village is less than 20 minutes by train to Edinburgh city centre. It is a 10 minute drive to Craigielaw Golf Club in Aberlady and is walking distance to an array of shops, pubs, restaurants, beaches and other amenities.
In partnership with the landowners Wemyss and March Estates, ZeroC will be providing a development that is inspired by the best of East Lothian towns and villages, including locally traditional architecture and period features along with amenities, including a village green restored mill pond and wildflower meadow.
The development will bring the award-winning* ZeroC brand to East Lothian for the first time. Our modern country homes will combine desired period features with the very latest modern conveniences with a high quality finish to create a unique classic feel.
Our development will consist of a mix of 2 bed coach houses, 2, 3 & 4 bed homes, all featuring sash windows and period features.
East Lothian, covering 40 miles of exquisite and rugged coastline, is among the most desirable locations to live in Scotland and with Longniddry Station directly accessible from the development, there is easy access to Edinburgh and areas further south.
The development will feature a range of beautifully landscaped spaces for all to enjoy and a new village green, restored mill pond and residential orchard will only enhance the community feel of Longniddry.
Please note: interior images are of a similar ZeroC development and may not be representative of this home at Longniddry Village.
- 2 bed coach houses, 2, 3 & 4 bed homes
- Longniddry community
- modern country homes
- high quality finish
Coal Road, East Lothian Longniddry, EH32
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Longniddry Station0.2 miles
- Prestonpans Station3.5 miles
- Drem Station4.6 miles
About the development
- Please call for more details
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot69Carlyle. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zero C - Part of Places for People. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.