Bunkers Crescent, Bletchley
- Immaculately Presented Semi Detached House
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Dual Aspect Lounge
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Driveway For Two Vehicles
- Enclosed Rear Garden
A delightful three bedroom semi detached house with accommodation set over three floors. The property is immacuately presented with a spacious and light feeling throughout.
To the ground floor is a downstairs cloakroom, good size dual aspect lounge and a fitted kitchen and dining area with french doors to the rear garden. The first floor has the master bedroom with en-suite, bedroom three and family bathroom. To the second floor is bedroom two with a dormer window.
At the front of the property is a small garden area and to the side a driveway providing parking for two vehicles. The rear garden is enclosed with gated access to the driveway, a patio area and lawn.
The property is ideally located for Bletchley mainline train station a short walk away, giving good access to both London and Birmingham.
what3words /// damp.usage.dips
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Bunkers Crescent, Bletchley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bletchley Station0.6 miles
- Fenny Stratford Station0.9 miles
- Bow Brickhill Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Inspired Sales and Lettings are a fast growing independent estate agency in Bletchley. At Inspired we believe that you the client are number 1 and there is much more to moving than just getting the best price for your property which is why we will take care of everyone from start to finish. Moving home can be stressful, it can be life changing and for some it can be the biggest thing they have ever done which is why we work hard to ensure the process of buying, selling, renting or letting as
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20002312_INSP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspired Sales and Lettings, Bletchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.