Wharf Street Sutton Bridge
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ground floor flat
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Gas Central Heating
- Double glazing
- Communal Garden
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Rent & deposit payable in advance
- EPC Rating C
OPEN PLAN LIVING/KITCHEN 15' 5" x 15' 0" max (4.7m x 4.57m) Coved ceiling, radiator, double glazed sliding patio door leading to outside parking area. KITCHEN AREA with a range of matching wall and base units with worktop surfaces and tiled splashback, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, stainless steel gas hob with glass splashback, electric oven and canopy style extractor hood, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
BEDROOM ONE 9' 5" x 9' 3" (2.87m x 2.82m) Coved ceiling, double glazed window, radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 8' 2" x 5' 10" (2.49m x 1.78m) Coved ceiling, radiator, double glazed window.
BATHROOM 9' 3" x 5' 1" (2.82m x 1.55m) Part tiled walls, coved ceiling, radiator, white suite including pedestal hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with hot and cold mixer tap and shower attachment.
OUTSIDE The flat benefits from 2 allocated parking spaces and a communal garden area.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage. Radiator central heating via gas fired boiler. Communal Services Cupboard housing all mains switches and electric meters for individual flats, together with services provided by SKY TV to all flats (subject to signing SKY package terms and conditions).
Wharf Street Sutton Bridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station8.9 miles
About the agent
Maxey Grounds are an Independent Estate Agent and Letting Agent. We offer Good Old Fashioned Values mixed with the Latest Modern Technology and a twist of Cutting Edge Marketing.
Our Partners and staff have a combined total of over 450 years experience in the industry and come with a wealth of expertise and knowledge. We are passionate about providing the high level of customer service which makes us stand out from the rest.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100277002720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maxey Grounds, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.