Green Street, Morecambe
- Charming Mid Terrace Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Character Features giving a Cottage Feel
- Generous Lounge, Kitchen Diner & Utility/Sun Room
- Majority Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Courtyard Style Rear Yard with Outbuilding
- Great First Time Home or Buy to Let
- Fantastic for a Holiday Home/Let
- Sought After Location close to Sea Front
- Situated close to Local Amenities
This fantastic property boasts character features throughout and has an attractive cottage feel, further boasting a sun room/utility and a quaint courtyard style rear yard. The property would make a great first time buy, buy to let, holiday home/let or AirBnB.
The well proportioned lounge features an exposed stone wall and ceiling beams and a feature fireplace. From the lounge there is access into the kitchen diner at the rear; a good size room with a built in pantry/storage cupboard and fitted kitchen offering a range of wall and base units with space for a cooker and a freestanding fridge freezer. The kitchen diner also features an exposed stone wall, ceiling beam and a Victorian style wrought iron and tiled fire surround.
Positioned just off the kitchen is a useful utility/sun/garden room; the utility area offers a range of base units with plumbing for washing machine and there are windows to the side elevation and a modern lantern style roof window, making this a great space for a sun/garden room as well.
Rooms to the first floor include two generous double bedrooms and a sleek, contemporary bathroom suite comprising bath with wall mounted shower, low flush WC and wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, with fully tiled walls to complement. Further benefits to the property include majority double glazing and gas central heating.
Externally, the enclosed rear yard offers a useful storage outbuilding and has gated access to the rear service lane.
Situated within a short walk of the sea front and close to Morecambe Town Centre and all local amenities including shops, schools, train station and bus routes to surrounding areas including Heysham village and Lancaster City Centre. The area has benefited from the opening of ‘The Bay Gateway’, which has improved links from the Morecambe and Heysham areas to the M6 motorway.
Morecambe Promenade has undergone considerable redevelopment over the past few years, now hosting various events such as the nationally acclaimed Vintage Festival, Kite Festival and Morecambe Carnival throughout the year. There is also the new proposal for The Eden Project North, which would also be a major attraction for the seaside town.
Disclaimer - These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property. It is not company policy to test any services or appliances in properties offered for sale and these should be verified on survey by prospective purchasers.
BrochuresGreen Street, MorecambeBrochure
Green Street, Morecambe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morecambe Station0.4 miles
- Bare Lane Station1.1 miles
- Lancaster Station2.9 miles
About the agent
GF Property Sales & Lettings are a dedicated and professional family business whose goal is to provide a first class customer service and to achieve the best results for our clients.
The company was established in 2003 by Gerry Farrell who has over 40 years of local experience and has grown to become one of the area's most highly respected Estate Agents.
As an Independent Estate Agent, we offer a wealth of experience under one roof to give us the edge over our competitors and we p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31085823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GF Property Sales & Lettings, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.