Mulgrave Road, Cheam
- Desirable location
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious Conservatory
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining
- Home Office / Utility room
- 100' Secluded Gardens with Patio Area
- Off Street Parking
- No Onward Chain
The spacious ground floor of this comfortable family home offers an entrance hallway, large lounge and generous size dining room, all with parquet flooring, an open plan kitchen/breakfast room and conservatory, both overlooking the rear garden, together with a home office/utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, off of the landing, there are two double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
A clever compact staircase then leads to an additional loft room, with eaves storage.
To the front of the property there is a driveway for two vehicles.
To the rear there is a secluded garden, extending to approximately100 ft, with a large patio area and a garden shed.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Mulgrave Road, Cheam
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheam Station0.2 miles
- West Sutton Station0.7 miles
- Sutton (Surrey) Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Cromwells is a privately owned and dedicated Estate Agency, i.e. we are not owned by an insurance company, bank or building society, and therefore have no ulterior motives. Our focus is on selling or letting your property and we understand the unique pressures and expectations that come from embarking on a move.
The general ethos behind Cromwells is to always be leading the way when it comes to marketing and sales techniques and we believe everything we do says something about the Compa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7295652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cromwells Estate Agents, Cheam - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.