Moor Street, Chepstow
- SECOND FLOOR
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS
- TWO BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN ROOM
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- WELL PRESENTED
- NO CHAIN!
GREAT FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT! Opportunity to purchase this LARGER THAN AVERAGE TWO bedroom, second floor apartment conveniently located. Deceptively spacious apartment situated within this central town centre location with a number of facilities close at hand. NO CHAIN!
GREAT FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT! Opportunity to purchase this LARGER THAN AVERAGE TWO bedroom, second floor apartment conveniently located. Deceptively spacious apartment situated within this central town centre location with a number of facilities close at hand to include shops, pubs, restaurants, schools, doctors and dentist. Accommodation comprises of an entrance, open plan lounge open to kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Great for commuting to Bristol, London, Cardiff and beyond being positioned near to the bus station and a short walk from the train station. Road and rail links with the A48, M48 and M4 motorway networks. NO CHAIN! VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL! ALL FURNITURE TO REMAIN!
Doors to bathroom and bedroom one. Open to kitchen diner. Wood laminate flooring.
Lounge 17' 2" x 11' ( 5.23m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Inset spotlights to ceiling.
Open Plan Kitchen / Diner 16' 5" x 16' 2" ( 5.00m x 4.93m )
Comprising a range of base units with laminate worktops over, incorporating a sink with mixer tap. Built in electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splash backs, wall cabinets. Space for fridge freezer. Door to airing cupboard housing a wall mounted gas boiler, wood laminate flooring. Opaque UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, door to bedroom two, open to lounge area, inset spotlights to ceiling.
Bathroom 10' 2" x 6' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.06m )
Comprising bath with mixer tap and electric shower over with tiled splash backs, close coupled WC and wash hand basin set in vanity unit. Wood laminate flooring. Heated towel rail. Opaque UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 11' 5" ( 4.11m x 3.48m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 11' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.61m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Inset spotlights to ceiling.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Moor Street, Chepstow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chepstow Station0.3 miles
- Caldicot Station5.3 miles
- Severn Tunnel Junction Station5.8 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPW100906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.