Parham Road, Canterbury, CT1
- Short walk into City Centre
- Close proximity to local amenities
- Well presented student accomodation
- Access to Communal Laundry Area
- Communal Kitchen & Living Area
- En Suite Shower Room
- Living & Bedroom Area
- Studio Apartment
THIS STUDENT POD DELUXE 12.8 M2 IS THE LARGEST POD (WITH SHOWER TOILETTE AND VANITY) AT CANTERBURY STUDENT VILLAGE ON PARHAM ROAD.
SHARED DINING / KITCHEN / LOUNGE ROOM WITHIN THE FLAT.
SHARED FACILITIES LIKE LAUNDRY, BICYCLE, PARKING…WITHIN THE BUILDING
THE POD IS TENANTED WITH URBAN STUDENT LIFE AT 137 POUNDS A WEEK
LEASEHOLD AT £250 PER YEAR, 243 YEARS REMAINING.
SERVICE CHARGES AT £840 x 2 = £1680 PER YEAR
Studio Apartment in the well-known student accommodation development of Parham Road. Comprising of a bedroom/ living area and private ensuite shower room. Also providing access to a communal kitchen, living space, and laundry areas. This well-presented student room is within proximity of local amenities, transport links & a short walk into Canterbury's city center.
If the pod is not tenanted to a student, the owner can rent the pod or live in it.
The evaluation is at 50 000 pounds (more or less 10 000). However, I am negotiable.
Parham Road, Canterbury, CT1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.9 miles
- Canterbury East Station1.3 miles
- Sturry Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we’re turning the industry on its head. We’re making selling simple, transparent, and free.
We’re giving customers that you’re-in-the-boss feeling, that confirm-a-viewing-in-a-tap feeling, and that sell-your-home-for-free feeling.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we’ve
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS190313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.