Spencer Road, South Croydon, CR2
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Direct access to a private garden
- Close proximity to South Croydon Rail Station and the "Restaurant Quarter"
- Moments away from Lloyd Park and the tram stop
- Allocated parking to the front
Located on the ground floor and occupying approximately 681 sqft, this spacious flat comprises; two double bedrooms, a three-piece bathroom suite and a large open plan kitchen & living area leading on to the private garden.
The property further benefits from an allocated parking space to the front of this delightful Victorian building.
Spencer Road is a peaceful, residential road that is highly regarded and within proximity to South Croydon Rail Station, the popular restaurant quarter and Lloyd Park.
Kitchen/ living area
Spencer Road, South Croydon, CR2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lloyd Park Tram Stop0.3 miles
- South Croydon Station0.3 miles
- East Croydon Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Truuli Property Experts with state of the art technology and a central support team that helps keep them updated at all times. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose Truuli to market your home:
• Flexibility: we offer a range of marketing packages with the option to pay now or later – the choice is Truuli yours!
• Database of applicants: using our extensive database of buyers will ensure we expose your property to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21212551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Truuli, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.