Green Lane, Hambledon
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Gorgeous two bedroom character cottage
- Sitting room with wood burner
- Lovely kitchen with space for table
- Two bedrooms and shower room on first floor
- On road parking
- Electric heating
- Large patio area with large lawn area
- Lovely location
- Available now
The village offers two public houses, a number of convenience stores and easy access to Petersfield and Portsmouth.
The property comprises a living room with log burner and solid wood floor with doorway leading to a contemporary fitted kitchen with appliances and tiled floor, overlooking the rear garden.
The first floor offers master bedroom with double fitted wardrobe and twin hanging rails and a further double bedroom with built in wardrobe. There is also a luxury shower room with double shower cubicle.
Externally, there is a Indian sandstone patio area with a lovely rear garden of approximately 150 feet in length which includes a garden shed.
There is ample on road parking in a small layby directly opposite the house.
Electric heating, low voltage down lighters through out, double glazed windows.
Available from November 2021.
Please contact Homes Estate Agents to arrange your accompanied viewing.
Green Lane, Hambledon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portchester Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Homes offer a residential property lettings service from all four offices in Alton, Grayshott, Liphook and Petersfield. We want our Landlords and Tenants alike to enjoy their letting experience through Homes and be confident that, should any issues arise during a tenancy arrangement, there is someone on hand to ensure they are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
Homes have a sizeable portfolio of letting properties from many landlords in the area and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102303000342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Liphook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.