Brookfield Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- **Zero Deposit Option**
- Two double bedrooms
- Second floor flat
- Views over communal gardens
- Electric heating
- Secure entry phone system
- Close to seafront
- Ample storage
- Available from 4th December 2021
- An annual household income of £26,850 is required
This two double bedroom first floor flat warden assisted apartment is located within walking distance to the seafront and on a main bus route into the town centre.
For over 60's only the property comprises of a living room with large storage cupboard, leading to a fully fitted kitchen with ample cupboard space, a bathroom with white three piece suite and shower over the bath, and two double bedrooms both with fitted storage.
Additional benefits include double glazing, electric heating, laundry facilities and a communal lounge.
**Photos taken prior to last tenancy**
Kitchen - 2.8m x 1.9 (9'2" x 6'2") -
Lounge/Dining Room - 6.1 x 3.9 (20'0" x 12'9" ) -
Bedroom One - 4.7 x 3.0 (15'5" x 9'10") -
Bedroom Two - 3.0 x 2.6 (9'10" x 8'6" ) -
Council Tax Band B - £1,649 Per Annum -
BrochuresBrookfield Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
Brookfield Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bexhill Station0.6 miles
- Collington Station1.3 miles
- West St. Leonards Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Oakfield Estate Agents; a leading independent Estate Agent and Letting Agent in East Sussex with properties for sale and let in Hastings, Bexhill and Eastbourne. Since opening the doors of our first branch in Hastings in 1996, Oakfield Estate Agents have strived to set new standards in Estate Agency to put us ahead of our competitors.
We offer a personal service tailored to our clients and go that extra mile to ensure every client experience with Oakfield Estate Agents is a p
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31088232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakfield, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.