Russett Way, Burnham-on-Crouch
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- First floor bathroom and separate wc
- Ground floor wc
- Fitted kitchen
- 48 feet approx. rear garden
- No onward chain
ENTRANCE PORCH Obscure double glazed entrance door, double glazed window to side aspect, door to lounge/diner.
LOUNGE/DINER 22' 6" x 11' 11" (6.86m x 3.63m) max. Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, two radiators, wood effect lamented flooring.
KITCHEN 11' 3" x 7' 10" (3.43m x 2.39m) Obscure double glazed door to rear garden, double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, tiled floor, tiled walls. fitted base and wall units, one and a quarter bowl sink unit with mixer tap inset into work tops, built in electric oven and four ring hob with hood above, door to wc.
WC Close coupled wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, under stairs cupboard.
LANDING Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, textured ceiling, loft access.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 1" x 10' 11" (3.68m x 3.33m) Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, textured ceiling.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 11" x 8' (3.33m x 2.44m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, built in walk in wardrobe, airing cupboard.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 6" x 8' 11" (2.9m x 2.72m) Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, textured ceiling.
BATHROOM 9' 6" x 4' 8" (2.9m x 1.42m) Obscure double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, tiled wall, white panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, white wash hand basin, wood effect laminated flooring, radiator.
WC Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, part tiled walls, white close coupled wc, wood effect laminated flooring.
REAR GARDEN 48' (14.6m) approx in length Commences with a paved patio area, remainder mostly laid to lawn, panelled fencing, gated side access.
FRONT GARDEN Driveway leading to partially integral GARAGE.
Russett Way, Burnham-on-Crouch
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnham-on-Crouch Station0.4 miles
- Southminster Station1.8 miles
- Althorne Station3.1 miles
About the agent
CURTIS O’BOYLE – experienced and enthusiastic independent estate agents with a reputation you can trust
Curtis O’Boyle’s first office opened in May of 1998 and was soon recognised for very high standards of service to home buyers and sellers by receiving the industry’s highest accolade of being selected “The Best Independent Estate Agency Office in the UK” at the National Association of Estate Agency Awards. This much coveted and prestigious award was achieved through friendly, knowled
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100923003915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis O'Boyle, Burnham On Crouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.