Maple Way, Burnham-on-Crouch
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- First bathroom with separate wc
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Fitted kitchen
- 41 feet approx. rear garden
- Driveway and garage
- No onward chain
ENTRANCE PORCH Obscure double glazed entrance door to side aspect, obscure double glazed windows to front and side aspects, glazed door to lounge/diner.
LOUNGE/DINER 24' 2" x 9' 6" (7.37m x 2.9m) plus recess Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, two radiators, textured and coved ceiling, stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard.
KITCHEN 9' 4" x 8' 10" (2.84m x 2.69m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, fitted base and wall units, stainless steel sink unit inset into work tops, tiled floor and walls, wall mounted gas boiler, space for washing machine.
LANDING Textured and coved ceiling, loft access, airing cupboard.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 4" x 10' 9" (3.45m x 3.28m) Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, textured and coved ceiling, built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 5" x 10' 3" (3.18m x 3.12m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, textured and coved ceiling, built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 10" x 7' 5" (2.39m x 2.26m) Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
BATHROOM 5' 5" x 4' 10" (1.65m x 1.47m) Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, smooth ceiling, white panelled bath with shower over and pedestal wash hand basin.
WC Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, tiled floor, white close coupled wc.
REAR GARDEN 41' (12.5m) approx in length. Paved area, area laid to lawn, decking to rear, timber shed, panelled fencing, gated side aspect.
FRONT GARDEN Driveway leading to part integral GARAGE.
Maple Way, Burnham-on-Crouch
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnham-on-Crouch Station0.2 miles
- Southminster Station2.1 miles
- Althorne Station2.6 miles
About the agent
CURTIS O’BOYLE – experienced and enthusiastic independent estate agents with a reputation you can trust
Curtis O’Boyle’s first office opened in May of 1998 and was soon recognised for very high standards of service to home buyers and sellers by receiving the industry’s highest accolade of being selected “The Best Independent Estate Agency Office in the UK” at the National Association of Estate Agency Awards. This much coveted and prestigious award was achieved through friendly, knowled
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100923003916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis O'Boyle, Burnham On Crouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.