Third Avenue, Hove, BN3 2PB
- Top Floor Mansion Flat
- Share Of Freehold
- Beautiful Period Features
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Exceptionally Spacious And Light
- Central Hove seafront location
Tenure: Share of Freehold
On the second floor the flat door opens into a wide hallway, leading both to the front and rear of the property. The whole flat is packed with period detailing, including cornices and high ceilings, all complimented beautifully by the owners' interior styling. To the right a large sitting room looks out onto the Avenue and to the sea at the bottom of the road. Adjacent is the smaller double bedroom, which has built-in storage and there is a guest cloakroom next door.
Along the hallway to the rear of the building is an enormous master bedroom, bright modern bathroom and a separate kitchen. The master is open and light with bags of space to accommodate substantial bedroom furniture and a wide sash window overlooking the rear of the property. The kitchen is neutral and well-presented but has scope to be modernised. A door opens out onto a wide, recently replaced fire escape which the current owners use as a balcony for peaceful mornings of drinking coffee and reading the paper with sea glimpses through the adjacent buildings. There is a large attic space, ostensibly for the use of the building, but with sole access from flat four.
The current owners have celebrated and enhanced the period features throughout this terrific apartment, and have added to it with superb bespoke shutters throughout. The property is ideal for anyone looking for something that's just a little bit special in one of Hove's premier avenues.
LOCATION The property is positioned on Hove's iconic seafront. The popular Church Road is within very close proximity with an extensive range of independent shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Hove railway station is close by providing excellent transport links for commuters.
KITCHEN 12' 11" x 7' 3" (3.94m x 2.21m)
BEDROOM 18' 3" x 15' 4" (5.56m x 4.67m)
BEDROOM 12' 7" x 12' 9" (3.84m x 3.89m)
LIVING ROOM / DINER 20' 2" x 15' 4" (6.15m x 4.67m)
Brochures2019 4-Page Broch...
Third Avenue, Hove, BN3 2PB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.7 miles
- Aldrington Station0.9 miles
- Brighton Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Putting your needs at the epicentre of our business is why we have been trusted by locals between Littlehampton and Shoreham-by-Sea for over 36 years; and in 2020, we have extended our reach and opened our newest branch in Hove.
Our goal is to innovate the property industry and, as such, we provide our service across high-street branches as well as multiple digital channels to ensure each of our homes are marketed at the highest possible level.
With services in sales, lettings, ne
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791078810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.