Sheepcot Drive, Watford
- 5 bed detached house
- Self-contained 1 bed split-level Annex
- 5 double bedrooms
- Large kitchen
- 3 reception rooms
- 4 bathrooms (1 en suite)
- Single Garage
- Off street parking
- Large garden with patio
- Side Access
The ground floor contains; Open-plan living room / dining room, additoonal lounge room that is open plan onto the large kitchen, double bedroom with access to the garden plus there is a shower room.
The first floor contains; 3 double bedrooms (one en suite) and a family bathroom.
The self-contained annex is made up of; private entrance, kitchen, living room, double bedroom and shower room.
To the rear, there is a large garden with side access and a patio.
To the front there is a secluded front garden, off street parking and a single garage.
Due to it's brilliant location; the house is in close proximity to excellent schools, has easy access to the major road links of the M1 & M25 and is only a short distance to all local amenities
Brochures(Bespoke) Window ...(Custom) 4 Page L...
Sheepcot Drive, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Garston (Herts) Station0.3 miles
- Watford North Station0.9 miles
- Watford Junction Station1.8 miles
About the agent
''At Claytons we see ourselves more as a family than a team.
When someone who has been with us for five years is considered a newbie you can see that our staff are long standing, hard working and loving what they do.
Check out our experienced and knowledgable team and feel free to get in touch with any property related questions you have. We're here to help.''
BASED IN THE PARADE ... Claytons' ar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102713014438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Claytons Estate Agents, Garston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.