Bridgewater Street, Liverpool
- Studio Apartment
- Fitted kitchen
- Shower Room
- Sitting Tenant.
- Investment Opportunity
Jones and Chapman are pleased to offer for sale this fully furnished studio apartment in L1 Building accessed via Bridgewater Street, which has a sitting tenant.
Jones and Chapman are pleased to offer for sale this fully furnished studio apartment in L1 Building accessed via Bridgewater Street, which has a sitting tenant. The studio comprises of modern living space/kitchen, with a study and bed area and an en-suite shower room/WC. In addition, the basement floor offers communal living space, a games room, mini gym, laundry room and a bike store. The development is situated in the increasingly popular Baltic Triangle, just a short distance away from the vibrant Baltic Market and the Camp and Furness Venue. The city centre and Liverpool One shopping complex is close by bringing shops, bars and restaurants to within easy reach. This would make for an ideal investment opportunity.
Lounge / Kitchen / Bedroom 23' 5" x 10' 10" ( 7.14m x 3.30m )
Window to the front, fitted kitchen with base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink, splash back, oven, hob with cooker hood over, laminate flooring.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Bridgewater Street, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liverpool Central Station0.6 miles
- James Street Station0.7 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Allerton Jones & Chapman office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Jones & Chapman began life back in 1923, so with nearly 100 years in the business you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Jones & Chapman as your estate agent…
>> Your local Jones & Chapman team in Allerton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surround
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT118239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.