Redcliffe Road, London, SW10
- First floor apartment
- Open-plan kitchen with appliances
- Double bedroom with storage
- Located just off Fulham Road
- EPC Rating = E
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Located in an enviable position just off the Fulham Road is this appealing one bedroom first floor apartment with an open-plan living room / kitchen and offered for sale with no onward chain.
Approached via a well-presented and secure communal entrance hall the accommodation comprises: Private first floor reception hall, open-plan living room / kitchen with integrated appliances. There is also a Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and family shower room.
The property is located perfectly for the extensive amenities of the Fulham Road, Kings Road and Hollywood Road which includes a wide range of shops catering for everyday needs, stylish bars, traditional pubs and wonderful restaurants as well as regular public transport options.
Square Footage: 517 sq ft
Redcliffe Road, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gloucester Road Station0.6 miles
- West Brompton Station0.6 miles
- South Kensington Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CES200039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.