Manor Road, Woodstock, Oxfordshire
- Three bedroom grade two listed cottage
- Close to Blenhiem palace grounds kissing gates
- Modernised throughout by the current owners
- Character features throughout
- Rear court yard gardens with side access
- Downstairs shower room as well as a family bathroom
The front door leads into the spacious sitting room with period features to include exposed Cotswold stonework, original oak beams and a feature fire place with log burner. To the rear is an extended open-plan kitchen/dining room which offers spacious and bright accommodation to include a dining area with panelled walls and double patio doors to the rear enclosed and paved courtyard garden with side access. From the kitchen there is also a useful downstairs shower room added by the current owners.
The first floor has two bedrooms and a recently added family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle and under floor heating. From the landing there is stairs up to the second floor where you will find a spacious master bedroom with built-in storage, sloping ceiling and exposed beams.
NB: Pursuant of section 21 of the 1979 Estate Agents Act we would advise all prospective purchasers that the vendor of this property is an employee of Breckon & Breckon
Woodstock is an historic town adjoining one of Britain's finest World Heritage Sites and has shops, hotels and restaurants, cafes and public houses and a vibrant community. There are Churches, a museum, open air swimming pool, and a tennis and bowling club. There is a Pre-School which runs daily for 2-5 year olds which also offers full wrap around for children aged 3-11 years that attend Woodstock Primary School. Attached to the Primary School there is also a Nursery for 3-5 year olds. Regular bus services to Oxford, Chipping Norton and Witney. Rail to Oxford and London from nearby Long Hanborough and Oxford Parkway.
Manor Road, Woodstock, Oxfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hanborough Station1.9 miles
- Combe Station1.9 miles
- Tackley Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Breckon & Breckon is an Independent firm of Estate Agents, established in 1947 and operating from offices in Oxford City Centre, Woodstock High Street, Summertown and Witney.
We are property professionals with many years experience in the local market. Although we are constantly recommended by many firms of solicitors, high street banks and other institutions, we are very proud of the fact that the majority of new business comes from the personal recommendations of past clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WST210240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon, Woodstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.